From: Tony Dragon on
Adrian wrote:
> Tony Dragon <tony.dragon(a)btinternet.com> gurgled happily, sounding much
> like they were saying:
>
>>> someone who deliberately puts lives at risk with a car weapon
>
>> Can you point me to the web site that advertises a car weapon, I would
>> love to see the specs.
>
> http://www.tanksforsale.co.uk/Tanks_Trucks_Jeeps_for_sale.htm

If I bought one of them, it would make driving round the Catford OWS
much easier.

--
Tony Dragon
From: GT on
"Doug" <jagmad(a)riseup.net> wrote in message
news:4b61d580-e1d1-4c28-ab28-353f9772f7c7(a)y21g2000vba.googlegroups.com...
> On 27 May, 18:50, Tony Dragon <tony.dra...(a)btinternet.com> wrote:
>> Doug wrote:
>> > On 26 May, 10:11, "GT" <a...(a)b.c> wrote:
>> >> "Doug" <jag...(a)riseup.net> wrote in message
>>
>> >>news:7ef65742-e582-455b-8853-ac8ac29bf7ef(a)d12g2000vbr.googlegroups.com...
>>
>> >>> This one beggars belief!
>> >>>http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/beds/bucks/herts/8698280.stm
>> >> Doug, what exactly 'beggared your belief'? The man injured 2 people
>> >> and was
>> >> sent to prison for a year and a half accordingly. He has also been
>> >> banned
>> >> from driving for 2 years. Would you prefer that he was shot?
>>
>> > No I would expect a much more serious penalty for someone who...
>
> "unlicenced car weapon"

Ha ha ha.


From: GT on
"Adrian" <toomany2cvs(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
news:869cqtFuleU1(a)mid.individual.net...
> Tony Dragon <tony.dragon(a)btinternet.com> gurgled happily, sounding much
> like they were saying:
>
>>> someone who deliberately puts lives at risk with a car weapon
>
>> Can you point me to the web site that advertises a car weapon, I would
>> love to see the specs.
>
> http://www.tanksforsale.co.uk/Tanks_Trucks_Jeeps_for_sale.htm

Brilliant. Problem is that these are 'licenced car weapons'. Doug is looking
for an 'unlicenced car weapon'. One day, he'll realise they don't exist!


From: Adrian on
"GT" <a(a)b.c> gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

>>>> someone who deliberately puts lives at risk with a car weapon

>>> Can you point me to the web site that advertises a car weapon, I would
>>> love to see the specs.

>> http://www.tanksforsale.co.uk/Tanks_Trucks_Jeeps_for_sale.htm

> Brilliant. Problem is that these are 'licenced car weapons'. Doug is
> looking for an 'unlicenced car weapon'. One day, he'll realise they
> don't exist!

Very few of those will be on UK plates, or - quite likely - any plates,
so they would fit Duhg's search criteria.

'course, as such, they'd be completely illegal to use.
From: GT on
"Adrian" <toomany2cvs(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
news:869l6cFuleU34(a)mid.individual.net...
> "GT" <a(a)b.c> gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:
>
>>>>> someone who deliberately puts lives at risk with a car weapon
>
>>>> Can you point me to the web site that advertises a car weapon, I would
>>>> love to see the specs.
>
>>> http://www.tanksforsale.co.uk/Tanks_Trucks_Jeeps_for_sale.htm
>
>> Brilliant. Problem is that these are 'licenced car weapons'. Doug is
>> looking for an 'unlicenced car weapon'. One day, he'll realise they
>> don't exist!
>
> Very few of those will be on UK plates, or - quite likely - any plates,
> so they would fit Duhg's search criteria.
>
> 'course, as such, they'd be completely illegal to use.

Oh Doug's going to blow a fuse!