From: atec7 7 ""atec77" on
Clocky wrote:
> atec7 7" <""atec77\"@ hotmail.com wrote:
>> Clocky wrote:
>>>
>>>
>> still projecting again clocked
>

>
>
Best you do the right thing now clocked and stop stealing O2
From: Clocky on
atec7 7" <""atec77\"@ hotmail.com wrote:
> Clocky wrote:
>> atec7 7" <""atec77\"@ hotmail.com wrote:
>>> Clocky wrote:
>>>>
>>>>
>>> still projecting again clocked
>>
>
>>
>>
> Best you do the right thing now clocked and stop stealing O2

With all that egg on your face I'll just take yours.


From: atec7 7 ""atec77" on
Clocky wrote:
> atec7 7" <""atec77\"@ hotmail.com wrote:
>> Clocky wrote:
>>> atec7 7" <""atec77\"@ hotmail.com wrote:
>>>> Clocky wrote:
>>>>>
>>>> still projecting again clocked
>>>
>> Best you do the right thing now clocked and stop stealing O2
>
> With all that egg on your face I'll just take yours.
>
>
Typically you would rather steal than get a clue
From: Clocky on
atec7 7" <""atec77\"@ hotmail.com wrote:
> Clocky wrote:
>> atec7 7" <""atec77\"@ hotmail.com wrote:
>>> Clocky wrote:
>>>> atec7 7" <""atec77\"@ hotmail.com wrote:
>>>>> Clocky wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>> still projecting again clocked
>>>>
>>> Best you do the right thing now clocked and stop stealing O2
>>
>> With all that egg on your face I'll just take yours.
>>
>>
> Typically you would rather steal than get a clue

I'm handing you a clue on a silver platter and you still don't get it.



First  |  Prev  | 
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: Color Codes online
Next: Ford Territory